Pole Dancing - Level 1 - For Total Beginners
This 6 week course is designed to uplift you, physically and mentally! We start with simple spins to hep you get your feet off the ground and get comfortable moving around the pole. We work on both the physical aspect of pole (such as strength building) as well as adding in the sensual side. Each week you learn one to two SPINS, and one to two DANCE moves. We piece them together into a routine.
We focus heavily on building strength in this course, so that if you want to progress to level 2 (where we invert and climb) then you will be more prepared for it! From pole pulls ups, straddles and push ups, to Fireman Spins, Sundials and more.
The 6 week course is broken up into
* Static Pole - builds strength and body awareness
* Spinning Pole - so much fun! Builds confidence and gives you freedom
* Photo/routine week - mini photo shoot just for you, plus we practice our routine in full!
Great way to connect with like minded people and make new friendships.
You book for the same day and time each week for 6 weeks. When you purchase your pass you will also get access to our online content library of strength and flexibility classes so you can train from home, PLUS up to 3 hours a week of Pole Practice - where the studio is made available to you to train outside of class time.
Cancellation and refund policy:
1. We are not able to give refunds for courses/classes purchased, this is final.
2. Should you not be able to attend a course for medical reasons, we are able to transfer the class to a 'general credit' that can be used on other classes, or transferred to another student, at the discretion of management. 48 hours notice is required for this (48 hours before the start of the first class).
3. Should you not be able to attend a course for non-medical reasons, then we require 5 days notice (5 full days before the start of the first class) in order to issue a credit, which can then be used on any classes in studio or transferred to another student.